- Classes are open to all adults.
- JCC membership is not required.
- There are no membership fees.
- Classes are small with a maximum of 10 students.
- Instruction is paced for adults.
- Students work on individual PCs with modern software.
- Students get lots of help with one instructor and up to three coaches in each class.
- Free help is available with “Open Lab” help hours from noon – 2 pm, weekdays, staffed by experienced coaches.
If a student cancels prior to the first class, the class fee is refunded. However, TechAge reserves the right to charge a $5 processing fee. If a student requests to move to a different session of the same class (prior to the first class), no processing fee will be charged.
if student cancels after the first class, but before the second class, 50% of the class fee is refunded.
If student cancels after the second class, no refund will be processed.
Exceptions may be discussed with the TechAge coordinator.